WELCOME TO METAS ADVENTIST COLLEGE
- The METAS Group of Institutions is a part of the vast array Educational and Medical institutions run by the Seventh Day Adventist Organisation. Worldwide they are operating 5590 educational establishments, including 114 universities and colleges. There are 162 hospitals and sanatoriums as well as 102 nursing homes.
- Metas Adventist College was established in Surat in 1998. The School, College, and Hospital were operated as separate units and was brought together under a common umbrella in order to cement the fragmented areas and build a consolidated platform for growth and development under the name Metas. Metas today has spread its wings and has established schools and hospitals in several places Ranchi (Jharkhand), Nuzvid (Andhra Pradesh) and Vyara (Gujarat).
"To touch the lives and to transform people by teaching, by healing and by creating a better community for man and God."
"To become a dynamic global institution and a centre of excellence."
- Compassionate in all dealings.
- Loyal to organizational goals.
- Hard work with passion and productivity.
- Continuous self-renewal.
- Honesty and integrity in all aspects