The programme shall be called Bachelor of Business administration (Honors) which is abbreviated as BBA.
- A student shall be considered to have satisfied the attendance requirements if he/she has attended not less than 75% of the classes in each subject of each semester.
- A student who does not satisfy the attendance requirements, mentioned above, shall not be eligible to appear for the end semester university examination of that particular subject.
- The attendance status of students having excess absences will be sent to their parents who may be called for counselling, if necessary.
- Examination and evaluation shall be conducted as per the relevant Ordinances/Regulations of the University. Regardless of whether the candidates pass or fail in any one or more papers of the first five end semester examination(s), they shall be eligible to proceed to the next semester course without having to wait for the declaration of the concerned results. However, a candidate failing in one or more papers shall be required to appear and pass the papers (failed earlier) by availing only two subsequent chances per paper, provided further that candidates failing in the first, second, third and fourth semester can avail the second chance to clear a paper only after the sixth semester. A student shall have to clear the Degree within 5 academic years (10 semesters) from the date of registration to the Degree Course, beyond which a candidate shall be required to seek admission into the first semester as a fresh candidate.
- Students who have passed plus 2 (10+2) from Arts and Commerce or an equivalent examination from a recognized Board in India which is considered as equivalent by the University shall be eligible for admission into the First Semester of Honours Degree Course.
- Those who secure 60% aggregate marks in the plus 2 (10+2) through English medium schools only, are eligible to apply for the programme.
- The Admission final list is prepared on the basis of candidate's percentage of marks in the qualifying exam and performance in the Personal Interview.